Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sing to us Michael!



So smoochy pants is sitting up by himself all the time now and as you can see, he is drooling constantly too! He is having another round of teething like crazy! He now has his two bottom teeth and it seems like he will be getting more in. Yesterday he was inconsolable, so I resorted to dancing in the kitchen with him and singing along with Michael Buble. He loved it! It was the only thing that I could do! When I stopped dancing, he started whining! I say, Whatever it takes!







He is getting to be such a big boy now! 16 pounds 1 ounce at his 6 month check up! They said that he is doing really well! Yeah! Besides his teething issues, he always seems to be happy and smiley!



This thing is not allowing me to type next to the picture! Cole is into everything including paper. He was reading the add when he decided to taste it too!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

David and Kate said...

I love Michael Buble. Listening to him sing would calm me down too! We love you Cole!

Jan Wee said...

Cole is so HANDSOME... love his big blue eyes and a smile that steals our hearts! We miss you so much...
Nana J and Papa Dan

Dana Buelow said...

He is so ADORABLE!! When do we get to meet him?? Miss you and love you lots! Dana and Joel

Cale & Katie said...

I couldn't help but notice Cole is already reading the REI magazine! Training him early....I love it! This weekend is Friends and Family discount day...let me know if you need to shop online, I can send you a discount code! Hope you are doing well! Katie

cuklas said...

Chris and Jen, you've done a great job on this blog. It gives all of us a chance to see how happy you all are, and what a super family you have, soon to grow! Congratulations! Chris, the new pictures were AWESOME! Cole is a real character, and you sure are proud parents! Love Jim and Claudia