Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tummy Time or something like it

Cole has an aversion to tummy time...so, as you can see, he gave up on this try! He picked his head up once and then laid there like this whining until I rescued him!
Mommy is very sneaky and I trick Cole into doing tummy time while playing airplane :-) He LOVES it! As I was feeling very happy with myself for finding a way around this 'ole tummy time issue, he spit up (down) all over me just to make sure I knew who was boss! He even laughed!
Happy boy!
Me and my kiddos :-) We miss you Daddy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Segal Party of 4 said...

Jen- Cole is getting so big...I'm loving all his adorable smiles. He is a spitting image of Chris, don't you think? Hope this finds you well! Good luck with your trip back to the states. Miss you guys. - Kim

SK said...

I can totally sympathize with you--Caroline was not quite 3 months old when Reed left. It's hard but I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Chris, Jen & Cole,

The pictures are adorable and so nice to look at. He is growing and changing fast. We are excited to see you in a month! You all continue to be in our prayers. Travel safe.
XXX's & OOO's Love, Aunt Becky