Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh wait..there is more!!


This site is a little wonky! I tried to write more for the last pics, ie: Cole and I watching the Inauguration together, but it wouldn't let me!

Ok, this one is fabulous! Note that Cole is holding his plastic chain and holding his head up! Now you understand the concentration face! Am I crazy for feeling really proud of him when I look at this picture?! I guess now I know that I am REALLY a parent!
























Who likes to play airplane?...this pic is really a shout out to all of the toe heads in the house...yes Chris, that means you (isn't it so fun that he looks just like you!!) Honey, just a side note...every time I pull him out of the car seat, somebody that we know says..."OH, he is a mini Chris!"

















Oh, Great Grandma Mabel...you hit the nail on the head!! I couldn't resist a picture when I put him in this sleeper! Can you believe that he fits it already! I keep telling him "Now stop growing so fast because I am not that great at blogging!...and if you do, then you have to pick the next title (it is the hardest part)!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JEN THE PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET COLE AND H0LD HIM. I HAVE FOUR NEW TITLES FOR YOU - GROWING MORE... I'M SOOOO BIG... I LOVE MY DADDY...BABY BLUE EYES. MISS YOU AND TONS OF LOVE ACROSS THE SKY. LOVE, DENNIS, BECKY, & DAVID